- Dinner: bacon burger and Parmesan fries from a food truck. Beer on the side.
- Scone and spinach and sundried tomato frittata.
- Steak and pheasant pie with chips and vegetables. Wine and gin and tonic.
- Fish and chips. Beer and gin and tonic.
- Banana and fudge (Scottish Tablet).
- Sausages with mashed potato and vegetables. Gin and tonic.
- Dessert of sticky pudding.
- Porridge sprinkled with some muesli and banana.
- Scone with clotted cream and currant jam.
- Lentil soup followed by chorizo Mac and cheese with all the bread. Gin and tonic.
- Another scone, huge with clotted cream and a latte.
- Smoked salmon salad and wine.
- Toffeelicious cake and tablet ice cream.
- Breakfast buffet of toast, sausage and eggs with mushrooms.
- French scone.
- Gin and tonic.
- Avocado toast with smoked salmon.
- Scone (not the best) and Dundee Loaf (great).
- Scone and quiche from the same cafe in Edinburgh.